I am pleased to announce that my practices at Todd House Clinic, Easingwold, The Wellness Centre, Northallerton and at Gisborough Hall are all open for business again but with new protocols in place to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients.
- Patients will receive a questionnaire prior to their appointment from their practitioner. This will include a series of triage questions to screen for Covid-19 as well as their consultation to reduce face-to-face time. Their temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer
- On arrival patients will be asked to wash hands and sign a consent form for treatment.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks. If you do not have a mask, then one will be provided.
- Practitioners will be wearing gloves, masks, protective glasses, scrubs and aprons.
- The treatment rooms and reception will be cleaned and ventilated between appointments for 30 minutes.
Mother, Baby & Child
Can resolve anxiety, stress, depression, bereavement & other mental health issues
Treatment of children & adults with a range of psychological & physical health conditions
Hypnotherapy is a natural, safe & effective way to deal with a client’s issues
Ease aches & pains, improve mobility & personal training
Diagnosis, treatment, management & prevention of problems related to the spine
Restoring movement and function when affected by injury, illness or disability.
Functional nutrition and lifestyle coaching