- Patients will receive a questionnaire prior to their appointment from their practitioner. This will include a series of triage questions to screen for Covid-19 as well as their consultation to reduce face-to-face time. Their temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer
- On arrival patients will be asked to wash hands and sign a consent form for treatment.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks. If you do not have a mask, then one will be provided.
- Practitioners will be wearing gloves, masks, protective glasses, scrubs and aprons.
- The treatment rooms and reception will be cleaned and ventilated between appointments for 30 minutes.
Mother, Baby & Child
Can resolve anxiety, stress, depression, bereavement & other mental health issues
Treatment of children & adults with a range of psychological & physical health conditions
Hypnotherapy is a natural, safe & effective way to deal with a client’s issues
Ease aches & pains, improve mobility & personal training
Diagnosis, treatment, management & prevention of problems related to the spine
Restoring movement and function when affected by injury, illness or disability.
Functional nutrition and lifestyle coaching